- Where can I find a fax ?
- I am self-employed, am I eligible for a loan ?
- What are the requirements to qualify for your loan program ?
- What are the reasons my application may be refused for ?
- How long will it take before the money is deposited in my account ?
- We offer :
- What is a variable credit agreement ??
Where can I find a fax ?
- Post office
- Convenience store
- Your employer
- Copy center
What are the requirements to qualify for your loan program ?
- Be 18 years old and over
- Be paid by direct deposit by your job
- Earn over 1200$ a month
- Have a stable employment (3 months history minimum)
- Being a Canadian Citizen
- To be paid by direct deposit in a Canadian bank account
- Not be under an un-discharged bankruptcy or about to declare a bankruptcy
- Have a low ration of NFS
- Have a low short term debt ratio (other payday loans)
What are the reasons my application may be refused for ?
- Have an un-discharged bankruptcy or a consumer proposal ungoing
- Have an unstable work
- Required documents are incomplete and incorrect information
- Too many non-suffisent founds on transactions
How long will it take before the money is deposited in my account ?
If the transfer is made before 10:30 AM, you should receive money from your loan before the end of the day. However, if the transfer is made after 10:30 AM, there may be a delay of 24 business hours before you receive the loan money into your bank account.
We offer :
- Annual interest rates of 24% (APR)
- Minimum length of repayment term : 3 months.
What is a variable credit agreement ??
The variable credit agreement is the contract by which a credit is granted in advance by a merchant to a consumer who may avail himself of it from time to time, in whole or in part, according to the terms of the contract.
The variable credit agreement includes the contract for the use of what is commonly referred to as a credit card, credit account, budget account, revolving credit, line of credit, line of credit and any other similar contract.